It’s only October in New Jersey, and although we never know quite when winter will bring snow our way, it’s been a beautiful fall so far! Our teams have been on the road performing fall clean up and maintenance services to all of our commercial property maintenance customers, planting fall flowers and ornamental grasses and preparing our properties for winter.
What can be done in the fall?
- Clean up and Leaf Removal – Our team collects and removes the leaves to keep the grass in good condition by preventing smothering.
- Pruning and Trimming – Pruning dead branches on small trees, and trimming shrubs to give them a cleaned up and healthy appearance.
- Planting – Planting mums, ornamental cabbage or ornamental grasses can give your property a beautiful pop of color right from the road!
- Fertilizing – Depending on the property, fall fertilization may be needed to strengthen the turf before winter
- Aeration – Our team uses an aerator to allow air, water and nutrients to penetrate through the grass to the roots underground.
- Parking Lot Cleaning- The wind that fall brings with it spreads dirt and debris into parking lots making them look unkempt. Our power sweeping service will make sure your parking lot is in top shape!
Don’t skip the fall and let the outside of your building blend in with the rest during the grey days of autumn. Choose a property maintenance company like Vive PM for your needs and we will make sure that your property is making heads turn throughout the year. Request an estimate for your commercial property by filling our quick estimate form.